lunes, 9 de diciembre de 2013

MY LAST WEEKEND 15/11/2013 - 16/11/2013




That last weekend was actually wonderful! On Saturday, I got up at 9:00 a.m. Then, I rested a lot of. After, I had a dentist date in Bello neighborhood; it was very well, because I felt comfortable with the doctor. After, I ate lunch with my mother and my grandmother at 12:30 p.m. Around 2:00 p.m., I met with my boyfriend and we went to our dance class. That class was fantastic. Finally, we had dinner, I ate a delicious arepa and he ate chicken. That day was amazing!



My Sunday was very normal. I usually rest a lot of those days. For example, I got up at 11:00 a.m., I ate my breakfast, and after that, I painted my nails. In the afternoon, I listened to salsa music. Then, I hung out with my family at La Florida Shopping Center, we bought many accessories like clothes, make up and home things. We enjoyed that moment. Later, in the evening I met with my boyfriend, and we went to my sister’s house because she invited us to have dinner. Then, I went home and I got ready my things for next day and finally, I enjoyed my last weekend, I stayed with my family and my boyfriend and for me that is magnificent! That was my fantastic weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario