I remember my first love perfectly, because he
was my first boyfriend too. I was 13 year old, and he was 14 years old. We were
friends since we were 8 and 9 years old, but only he was my boyfriend when my
mother let us. His name was Johnny, he was a good boy, and he studied in my
same school and lived near my house. It was a beautiful relationship, we were long
time together, and we enjoyed all our activities. We shared with our families
every weekend, we had some parties. Also, I enjoyed many moments with him, for
example when he played guitar and sang, because he knew about the music. He was
my best friend too, ago he helped we to study and I learned a lot with him.
I am never going to forget those moments of my
life. I think that all people have beautiful moments to remember and we want to
keep them in our hearts.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario