My last vacations were wonderful, I never
forget that travel!!! I went with my family to San Andrés Island; it was in
June, 2013. I remember that were traveled on my mother’s birthday, then, we
celebrated and was enjoyed a lot our travel. We were in a hotel, called Clis
Place, we felt very well there. The food was terrific!!!
We went to Johnny Key Island, the beach was
wonderful, and the weather was perfect too. There were many restaurants, then
we ate a fish dishe, it was great! After that, the same day, we went to the
aquarium, that place was fantastic! There, we saw so many animals, principally
fishes. The other days, we visited a lot of beaches. Also, we did a short trip
around the island, then, we visited El hoyo soplador, La cueva de Morgan, and
the natural swimming pool.
On the last days, we bought so many things,
principally presents for same friends and family. In San Andrés, you can find a
lot of stores. That is a good place to buy; actually all is very cheap, for
example, the liqueur, home things and make up. We didn’t want to come back!
Actually, my family and I never forget that travel. We are thinking to came
back next year, because was very nice to stay in that site. I recommend to
visit San Andres Island!




No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario